[ Date: December 11, 2018 10:17 am ]
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I park?
We have a free underground car park with 40 spaces which works on a ‘first come-first served’ basis. The Parking along the Quay where we are situated is also free.
Do you have a swimming pool?
As a guest of The Harbour Mill you can enjoy complimentary access to The Westport Leisure Park, their facilities include, a pool, a kiddie’s pool and a gym. It is located in the centre of town (about 1km from The Harbour Mill), all you need for access is a pass that you can pick up at reception. (Subject to availability)
What facilities are onsite?
We have a:
- 24 hour reception
- ‘Kiddie’s Corner’ play area which is open from 9am – 9pm and requires parental supervision
- Wine bar
- Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi in our Leisure Area which is open from 8am – 9pm (Over 16’s)
Do I need to bring towels with me?
The apartment is equipped with fresh towels on the morning of arrival, on arrival you can select a free daily service where housekeeping will change your towels and empty your bins (if you do not wish to avail of this you can always pick fresh towels up at reception at any time). We recommend you bring extra towels if you plan to use the off site facilities.
What kitchen appliances are in the apartment?
- All white goods – Cooker/Dishwasher/Combined Washer-Dryer/Microwave/Fridge with small Freezer
- Crockery/Cutlery/Saucepans/Frying Pan
(Bin Bags, Dishwasher Tablets and Washing Machine Tablets can be picked up at reception at no charge)
When do I pay?
Full payment for your booking will be deducted from the credit card provided at the time of booking 21 days prior to arrival unless it is a SPECIAL OFFER/ADVANCE PURCHASE, then full payment is taken at the time of booking.
Do you accept Group Bookings?
We accept Group Booking on the following Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation for the booking is paid 21 days prior to arrival
- Security Deposit of €50 per person is paid on the Monday prior to arrival in one credit card transaction (this will be refunded within 5 days of departure providing all Terms and Conditions have been adhered to)
- A rooming list is provided prior to arrival
What time is Check-In?
Check in is 4pm – if you think you will arrive prior to 4pm please call us beforehand and we will do our best to accommodate you (If you do arrive prior to 4pm and your apartment is not ready we can store your luggage at reception)
What time is Check-out?
Check out is 10am
Can I bring a pet?
We do not allow any animals, the exception to this rule are service dogs.
Can I book a cot/highchair?
Yes, no problem, for us to best accommodate a request for a cot/highchair or camp bed it would be preferable to contact us prior to arrival.
Can we get a taxi into town?
Yes, we have a 24hr reception, so you can contact us at any time to book a taxi for you, preferably call us 15-30mins prior to the time you want the taxi.
Is there a shop nearby?
Yes, there is a:
- Small paper shop to the left of the building (about a 2 minute walk)
- A Centra supermarket to right of the building (about a 5 minute walk up the hill)
Do you have a lift?
Yes, we have 2 lifts in the building both go from the ground floor (which is the underground car park) up to each of the other 4 floors.
Are you wheelchair accessible
For wheelchair access you can enter/exit the building through the car park and take the lift to/from any floor you wish.
Some of our apartments are able assisted (extra grab rails)
We have walk in showers in the Leisure area (No doors)