[ Date: September 21, 2019 04:50 am ]
Monday 12th August
Tuesday 27th August
4 nights midweek from Monday 12th August for only €536.00 (Rate based on a 2 bedroom, sleep 3 Courtyard apartment)
4 nights midweek from Monday 26th August for only €269.00 (Rate based on a 2 bedroom, sleep 3 Courtyard apartment)
The Ballinrobe Races are a real family event. Entertaining families since 1921 at this racecourse, we pride ourselves on our racing heritage coupled with a tangible appreciation of the future. Ballinrobe has a rich tradition of horseracing. Records show that Ballinrobe hosted a steeplechase back in 1834 and there are records of meetings back as far as 1774. The Ballinrobe Races hosts the best in the business under the benign shadow of the Partry Mountains and the majestic strength of the old oak trees. At Ballinrobe, the races are an integral part of the community; the spirit is free and westerly, the air is fresh, the scenery is splendid, the people are the best. The bookies will entertain, the covered pavilion will comfort, and the sun will shine.
Find out more @ www.ballinroberacecourse.ie
National Heritage Week
To be confirmed
Check the website below for more details
Westport House and Pirate Adventure Park
Open Daily from 11am – 6pm
Book 5 nights from a Sunday in August for only €620.00 (Rate based on a 2 bedroom, sleep 3 Courtyard apartment)
Westport House, Westport, Co. Mayo
A day pass to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park provides unlimited use all day of all of the following attractions:
- Rides including the Cannonball Run slide, Pirate Queen Swinging Shipand Pirates Plunge – Ireland’s ONLY log flume ride
- Great outdoors in this beautiful parkland and lakeside setting
- Swan Pedalo Boatson the lake
- Bouncy Castle
- Go Karting
- Westport House Express– choo choo! – take a ride on our miniature railway
- Real-life Dungeons in Westport House – now decorated in a Grace O’Malley Maritime-theme to depict her sea-faring lifestyle
- Picnic sites, the Galley and the Old Kitchen Cafe in the basement of Westport House
- Pirates Playgroundby Gracy’s Bar & Cafe
- Pirates Den, our indoor soft play area
- The Helter Skelter and Chair-o-Planes are included in your ticket!
Check their website for more details @ www. westporthouse.ie
Newport Grainne Uaile Festival
2nd – 5th August
Spend 2 nights over the August Bank Holiday with us for only €460.00 (Rate based on a 2 bedroom, sleep 3 Courtyard apartment)
The annual Grainne Uaile Festival takes place on the August Bank Holiday weekend in Newport and includes live music on streets, crafts display, barbecue on street, raft race, club challenge, fancy dress and more.
Family Friendly Festival including live music for four nights Thursday to Sunday with children’s events, bingo, sean-nós dancing, children’s fancy dress disco, Irish dancing, traditional Irish music. Lots of fun events for children in a safe environment.